- 2019 Gordon Estate Ice Wine
- 2018 Gordon Estate Chardonnay
- 2018 Gordon Estate Late Harvest Gewurztraminer
- 2017 Hands On Petit Verdot
- 2017 Gordon Estate Reserve Chardonnay
- 2016 Gordon Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2016 Hands On Petite Sirah
- 2016 Hands On Petit Verdot
- 2016 Gordon Estate Malbec
- 2016 Gordon Estate Merlot
- 2016 Gordon Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2016 Gordon Estate Tempranillo
- 2015 Gordon Estate Syrah
- 2015 Gordon Estate Reserve Tradition
- 2015 Gordon Estate Merlot
- 2015 Gordon Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2015 Gordon Estate Block 3 Merlot
During the mid-1800’s, Chief Kamiak of the Yakama Tribe initiated irrigation of the fertile Columbia Valley soil. In 1907, our grandfather established Kamiak Ranch in eastern Washington.
Petroglyphs Kamiak WinesThanks to those who came before us, we have the ability to grow grapes of character, intensity and distinction in the sun-drenched Columbia Valley.
Kamiak wines are a tribute to our predecessors. Without them, we would not have the technology and skill that have made the Washington wine industry what it is today.
Still found in many of the areas where our Kamiak grapes are grown, the Native American petroglyph on our labels is a tribute to the rich history of Columbia Valley’s true agricultural leaders.